Distribution centres for Bergamont are under-staffed due to Coronavirus. We are dispatching orders as soon as we can.
- Timeless and iconic low step-through unisex frame with outstanding riding characteristics.
- Holistic construction principle with a maximum integration level of all components
- Power meets efficiency: Bosch Active Line Plus drive unit with 500 Wh battery
- Reliable Shimano Deore components
- High-grade RockShox Paragon Silver suspension fork
- E-bike specific Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus tyres with maximum durability, low rolling resistance and perfect grip
Very friendly and helpful staff excellent service great communication
Message us directly about this product.
|RIDER HEIGHT||FRAME SIZE SUGGESTED|
|Feet and Inches||Centimetres||Inches||Size|
|4' 10" - 5' 2"||148 - 158||13 - 14||XS|
|5' 2" - 5' 6"||158 - 168||15 - 16||S|
|5' 6" - 5' 10"||168 - 178||17 - 18||M|
|5' 10" - 6' 1"||178 - 185||19 - 20||L|
|6' 1" - 6' 4"||185 - 193||21 - 22||XL|
|6' 4" - 6' 6"||193 - 198||23 - 24||XXL|
Shipping is free within England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Due to the size and weight of most bikes however, a charge would apply to shipping remote regions, offshore UK and Ireland.
The courier will require a signature for your delivery. If no one is available to sign for your goods, the courier will leave a card with instruction of where you can collect it.
Working days are Monday to Friday. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control which cause delay and in such circumstances we will endeavour to deliver the goods within 7 days of the date the order was made.