Distribution centres for Bergamont are under-staffed due to Coronavirus. We are dispatching orders as soon as we can.
- New frame version of our long-running favourite with perfectly balanced and dynamic riding characteristics as well as a sportive but upright riding position.
- Lightweight alloy fork smoothly integrated into the design
- Silent, almost maintenance-free Gates belt drive with Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal gear hub
- High-end, ergonomic contact points: Ergon ST10 saddle, Ergon GP10 lock-on grips
- Fast, safe and agile with 50 mm wide Schwalbe Marathon Almotion tyres
- Racktime carrier with multifunctional Snapit adapter system
Great customer service from Damian Harris Cycles, always on the other end of the phone if I needed.
Message us directly about this product.
(£441 on this bike)Find out more
Click here to view finance options.
Call 029 2052 9955 or email us and this bike could be yours today!
|RIDER HEIGHT||FRAME SIZE SUGGESTED|
|Feet and Inches||Centimetres||Inches||Size||Centimetres|
|4' 10" - 5' 1"||147 - 155||13 - 14||XS||47 - 49|
|5' 1" - 5' 5"||155 - 165||15 - 16||S||50 - 52|
|5' 5" - 5' 9"||165 - 175||17 - 18||M||53 - 54|
|5' 9" - 6' 0"||175 - 183||19 - 20||L||55 - 57|
|6' 0" - 6' 3"||183 - 191||21 - 22||XL||58 - 61|
|6' 3" - 6' 6"||191 - 198||23 - 25||XXL||61 - 63|
Shipping is free within England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Due to the size and weight of most bikes however, a charge would apply to shipping remote regions, offshore UK and Ireland.
The courier will require a signature for your delivery. If no one is available to sign for your goods, the courier will leave a card with instruction of where you can collect it.
Working days are Monday to Friday. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control which cause delay and in such circumstances we will endeavour to deliver the goods within 7 days of the date the order was made.