Links to Other Organizations
No mention of any organization, company or individual, whether on these pages or on other websites to which these pages are linked shall imply any approval or warranty by us as to the standing and capability of such organizations, companies or individuals. We take no responsibility for anything that might occur when you visit any other website. When you click on a link you will leave this website. We provide links to other websites purely for you convenience.
Trademarks and Copyright
Our trademarks include (amongst others) the Damian Harris Cycles Ltd. brand, brand name, logos and marks.
These trademarks are in use and/or registered in more than one country and your use and access of our website does not give you any rights to use our trade marks.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All content included on this website (including, without limitation, the trademarks of Damian Harris Cycles Ltd., logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) is the property of Damian Harris Cycles Ltd., its affiliates and licensors and as such is protected by international and UK copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Any copyright or other intellectual property in these web pages is owned by, or licensed to us. It is absolutely prohibited for you to reproduce all or any part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this agreement.
We grant you the following limited license to copy the contents of this website:
You may download or print pages from this web site BUT ONLY for your own personal use and you may not make any modification to them.
You may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this website to a third party for their personal use only, provided you:
Do not make any modifications to the extract or pages before re-copying, extracting or forwarding.
Acknowledge that the extract is from this website.
Include the URL address of this website on the extract.
Notify the third party that use and further copying of the extract by them is subject to the terms of this license.
The following acts are forbidden under the limited license granted to you:
You may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work without our prior written consent.
You may not frame this website within any website controlled by you.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates and agents and our and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of business or any anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
We also have no liability of any sort (including for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
Any notice, which we are required to give to you regarding the services, may be sent by e-mail or first class-post to the address provided by you on registration (or as amended from time to time).
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, notices to us must be sent by email to email@example.com.
Notices sent by e-mail are deemed to be received 24 hours after an e-mail is sent unless we receive a failure notice that the e-mail address is invalid is received. Registered mail and first class-post will be deemed received 3 days following the date of mailing.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting an amended agreement on our website. Any amended agreement will govern new user registrations from the date that it is posted and existing users will be bound by the amended agreement after the expiry of 14 days following the date of posting.
Nothing in this agreement shall create or be construed to imply any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
You cannot assign this agreement but we may assign it at our sole discretion.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others shall not be considered as a waiver of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Any person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy generally available to such a third party in law or otherwise.
The laws of your country may be different from English & Welsh law and there may be additional legal requirements for you to use our website or services. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our website and services.
We cannot monitor the laws of every country and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our website and services is legal.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we need to collect from you and why.
When you shop with Damian Harris Cycles Ltd., there are different ways we gather information about you:
- When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, contact details and, if you place an order, your credit card details. We keep a record of this information. All this is necessary for us to recognize you as a registered customer and to fulfil the orders you place with us.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us; this means we can send you the most relevant offers. It also means we can deal a lot quicker with any problems you may experience with your order.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
Cookies, that's not the tasty biscuits with chunks of chocolate.
Cookies are small text files that web sites can send to your computer. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tells a web site when the user has returned. Cookies are not computer programs, and can't read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user's e-mail address etc. They only contain and transfer to the web site as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that web site.
The European Union Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (the "Directive"), which came into force on 31st July 2002, recognizes that cookies are a "legitimate and useful tool" for many activities, including verifying the identity of web site users. The Directive makes it compulsory for web sites to inform users if cookies are being used (which is exactly what we are doing here!), and to provide some information on how cookies are used. You can find more information on this subject atwww.aboutcookies.org lastly; the Directive places an obligation on web sites to make users aware that they can set their computers to reject cookies. You will find the instructions on how to do this at www.aboutcookies.org. However, you should be aware that the Damian Harris Cycles Ltd. website (in common with most other shopping web sites) will not work without cookies.
How we use your personal data
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services.
- Planning and managing Damian Harris Cycles Ltd. business activities, including analyzing customers' shopping habits and preferences.
- Providing you with information about the products and services we offer.
- Assessing your request for delivery of goods and services from us where we may make enquiries about you including searching your records held by organizations like Equifax and credit reference agencies. At all times where we use or disclose your information it will remain secure.
There are only three circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
- We need to provide agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
- In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
- We NEVER make names and addresses or other information available to other companies who want to sell you products even if we think they may interest you, unless you tell us to. If you do wish to receive such offers and information from related companies and brands please email email@example.com with your name and address.
Data over the Internet
The internet is a global network - therefore there are cases where your data travels internationally. We want you to know that if you visit or shop with Damian Harris Cycles Ltd., you're agreeing and authorizing us to process data in this way.
- If you would like us to send you offers from other companies that we think may interest you by email please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us (and we quite understand if you don't, but remember that if you unsubscribe we will not be able to send you Sale details before anyone else) please email email@example.com.
All Damian Harris Cycles Ltd. online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers.
We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version 3 support this security.